-
Re: ACC Going Nuts today
i wouldnt say no one said that...
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ironlung</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Couldn't agree more. The Pac 10 is the best conference this year and it's not even close. There's none better from the best team to the 6th or 7th or 8th best team. </div></div>
-
Re: ACC Going Nuts today
Calm down Hearl, your just mad at me because I called you out on how you spend your spare time googling Chubz name.
-
Re: ACC Going Nuts today
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll be decked out in Terp gear, and I'm prepared to be a smartass back to him. I really don't wanna go to it, but if we end up going I'll just be nice and if he says something about Maryland I'll be ready to go. haha In other news Mega is sports God, Arizona is God, Devin Hester is better than some form of Deion Sanders/Darrell Green thrown into one, and Barry Bonds without juice is a better hitter than Ted Williams. Don't believe me just ask him, but don't disagree or respond to his thread. Instead of actually responding and discussing it with you he'll just disregard any sensible comment with some smart ass remark.</div></div>
sigh
-
Re: ACC Going Nuts today
-
Re: ACC Going Nuts today
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I bow in your presence: All Hail Mega AKA http://espn-att.starwave.com/eoe/content/vs_schwab2.gif </div></div>
i hate that guy
hes such a [censored]muscle
-
Re: ACC Going Nuts today
Said it, stand by it, and anybody saying otherwise is being a homer imo. Biggin' doesn't consider me "anybody" so he's still safe with his comment. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
-
Re: ACC Going Nuts today
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I bow in your presence: All Hail Mega AKA http://espn-att.starwave.com/eoe/content/vs_schwab2.gif </div></div>
sorta ironic being that youre the fat dude that only wears red.
-
Re: ACC Going Nuts today
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mega</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I bow in your presence: All Hail Mega AKA http://espn-att.starwave.com/eoe/content/vs_schwab2.gif </div></div>
sorta ironic being that youre the fat dude that only wears red. </div></div>
i dont look good in red
-
Re: ACC Going Nuts today
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mega</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I bow in your presence: All Hail Mega AKA http://espn-att.starwave.com/eoe/content/vs_schwab2.gif </div></div>
sorta ironic being that youre the fat dude that only wears red. </div></div>
i dont look good in red</div></div>
green and orange for you my man [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
otherwise youd look like a fat [censored] apple walking around.
-
Re: ACC Going Nuts today
Exactly, I just don't have the mental capacity that you do nor the physical attributes what can I say? Your the man! Another poster who knows who I am/what I look like yet never comes to talk face to face. Real big men post on this thing.